Friday, May 27, 2011

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS...


...The Homeschool Atheist?!?!


I love maps.  I really and truly freaking love maps!  That is why I can pass hours on GoogleEarth the way most people pass time on computer games and Netflicks.  I waste time on maps the way many people waste time on Facebook.
And still, on this map quiz website, I did AWFUL!!!!!  COOL MAP QUIZ WEBSITE

My goal?  I want to know the countries of eastern Europe and Asia.
I have been working on this for awhile now and I'm not ashamed to tell you that, possibly, my brain no longer works. 
I can't remember a single new thing!  But I am still trying.  Perhaps, one day, I will know EXACTLY where Lithuania is.

I have a friend who lives in Slovenia.  I can't find Slovenia!!!!
Okay, I can find it, I just can't remember it's location from one day to the next.

So, if I ask you where I am today, expect me to ask you again...tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!