Tuesday, March 11, 2014

John Says that I am Reckless


I am still the Homeschool Atheist Momma!
Atheist dealing with death grief Atheist parenting homeschool secular parenting

The other day John and I were driving up to our first meeting of our local co-op since moving back to the US. He and I were talking about how everyone was going to be surprised at John's growth and appearance and how we were going to be surprised at the transformation of our friends.

Suddenly John turns to me and say, Mom, you are a reckless driver.


I just look at him with shock on my face and say How can you say that? I've never had an accident and I've never gotten a ticket!

That's what I mean, Mom, you are completely wreck-less. Why don't they call it that?

We laughed at his cleverness and talked about how funny the English language is...but now I'm so afraid that he'll talk around telling people My mom is a reckless driver!


~~~~~~~~~
Tape on the Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!