Sunday, March 15, 2015

He's So Scawy

atheist parenting
John was in the other room doing some vacuuming. I heard the vacuum stop and he walked into the room where I was sitting and said, Mom, I have an idea for an extracurricular activity.

I set aside my work and asked What's that, Son?

I think we should try to summon Satan.

Me, thinking that I had no idea what people do to in such a case: I don't know how to do that. You do the research and get back to me.
He's so scawy

John: Thanks, Mom.
He then poked his head back in to the room where I was and said, But no blood sacrifices! I'm not sacrificing any virgins; that's just not fair to us as a group... and he went back to his work.

What has your heathen kid said lately?

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love that kid! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I am so glad my household isn't the only one in which such conversations take place!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!